[ot-users] Complex function

ndiaye ndiaye at cerfacs.fr
Wed Jan 8 18:45:55 CET 2014

Hello,

I have just one more question about open turns. In fact actually i want
to define a numerical function with open turns. The problem is that my
function is a complex one and look like:

y= Aexp(iwt)

Apparently openturns don't want to take into account the imaginary i
that is way I receive an error when executing my script.

So my question is if open turns has a module which take into account
complex number in this way. How far we can go in the study of input
uncertainties I mean can we use open turns for high dimensionnal system
with for example 30 input uncertainties.

Thank you.

--
Aïssatou Ndiaye

PhD Student