[ot-users] FORM results

Julien Schueller schueller at phimeca.com
Mon Jan 23 17:28:17 CET 2017

Hello,

You will find these formula in the reference guide:
http://doc.openturns.org/openturns-latest/html/ReferenceGuide/cid4.xhtml#uid690

The optimization iteration number can be different than the evaluation number as it can stand for the internal loop count of the solver (if implemented by the solver),
it is all the more true if you use finite differences for the gradient.

--
Julien Schueller
Phimeca Engineering