[ot-users] Sample transformation

HADDAD Sofiane sofiane_haddad at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 1 13:22:47 CET 2017

Hi all,
I think there is something to fix. This exception is probably due to Fix chaos memory usage · openturns/openturns at aa04688

|  |  |

|  |
Fix chaos memory usage · openturns/openturns at aa04688

Add accessors to the ProjectionStrategy interface to fix the reference counting in FunctionalChaosAlgorithm. Fix...

However I think that when using OT 1.9 with your script, there is also another problem : FunctionalChaosAlgorithm sets a FixedExperiment and override the GaussProductExperiment You can see it if you add pc_algo to the output of your function and get its projection strategy
BTW, you can change the instanciation of the the class as follows :

    pc_algo = ot.FunctionalChaosAlgorithm(inputSample, weights, column,                                          distribution, adaptiveStrategy)    pc_algo.setProjectionStrategy(projectionStrategy)

This will sets the projection you defined without any exception
Bien cordialement, Sofiane HADDAD